surcharge

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:20:42 -0500

Wim,

Personally, I don't like the idea of a surcharge because it brings up the
questions - "What happens when the price of gas goes down(and it will - be
patient)"? - or - "will the surcharge continue to go up as gas prices go up"?

In your note, you said that you would eliminate the surcharge when gas prices go
down - but to what level? - what would determine you eliminating the surcharge?

I always try to put myself in my customer's shoes - not always the best thing to
do, I admit - but in a case like this, I feel it is best that I suck it up and
grin and bear it for a while longer - I don't like paying more for gas each week
any more than you or anyone else - but 'surcharging' the escalating price of fuel
brings up too many questions that I personally do not want to deal with.

Time to gas up,

Rook