pitch raising survey

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:57:34 EST

My pitch raise policy is pretty straight forward.

Not counting first visit, any customer that faithfully follows my
recommendations for servicing their piano never gets charged for a pitch
raise, even if the humidity gods are working against me.

If they skip tunings then it is easy to justify to them the extra expense
needed to get back on track.

After all, one of the incentives I offer them to keep their piano in good
shape is that they won't have to be charged for pitch correction.

Dave Bunch