The name Robin

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:39:41 -0500

Well, for some of us who aren't too bright, are any of the Robins on the
pianotech list females?  If not, I'll just assume all the Robins and Ra
Byns are males.

By the way, I never heard of a female Clyde, but nothing would surprise
me.  Did you ever know of one?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger (who is definitely not female, either)