pitch raising survey/get ye to the Archives

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:34:50 EST

Staccatomusic@cs.com writes:

<< Subj:     pitch raising survey
 Date:  3/6/00 9:50:10 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  Staccatomusic@cs.com
 Sender:    owner-pianotech@ptg.org
 To:    pianotech@ptg.org

 Just wondering, at what point do techs start charging for pitch raises? (or
 lowering)
 I always include a little pitching in my standard tuning fee but what is a
 little? I believe if a customer has failed to keep the piano tuned they need
 to pay for the extra work. It is normally expected for the pitch to drift
 some between schedule tunes but how far until we start charging for those
 pitch  >>

hI:
There hasbeen  much written on this subject.  G o to the archives and check
out the commentary you will find there.

Bob Bergantino, RPT