Capstan Alignment

Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 02:48:02 EST

IMy quote from my first reply:

Ric wrote:
>  I can't say I have never encountered one because I never knew about this
>  "feature".  Most of the time I don't take the action out so I wouldn't know
>  if it had it or not.  On the other hand, because I have never seen this on
>  the actions I have had out and put back in, does this mean they are as
>  scarce as hens teeth? ---
>  ric  cleanasahenstooth.

Being a city kid, I haven't had the opportunity to look into the mouths of
many hens... but maybe four or five times in my seventeen years of looking
into the mouths (or other parts) of too many old uprights I remember noticing
there was more than one way to leave the action brackets sitting on the
posts.  Not necessarily only on the big old uprights... I recall a couple
consoles too.

Lisa Weller
Los Alamitos, CA