drill bit responses

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 18:01:16 +0100

Get your self a handy dandy portable engine block hiest. The cost is
overcomable and if you dont have anything else, nor the money to buy the
mercedes type of solution, this will serve you very well indeed. Available
from your local friendly nieghborhood Schucks store (or other such
Automobile parts and Tools chains)

Let us know how everything comes out, and good luck Greg.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.