New Kemble piano

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:01:17 +0000

In article <38BE5ACE.894E4414@supernet.com>, Clyde Hollinger
<cedel@supernet.com> writes
>What is the general quality of the newer Kemble pianos?  A local dealer
>started selling them recently, so I'm likely to run into them sooner or
>later.

If you like working on Yamaha s  then you will find them OK -  The tone
is mellower than Japanese pianos The Kemble Classic you may find
different 85 notes for one and a Langer Action which has heavier touch
and a small bass string.

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/