Yahoooooo!!

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 21:18:00 -0800

Hey folks, it's a done deal.  Mr. Goodale now has a Mrs.
Goodale!  The whole thing went off without a hitch, (no pun
intended), and a good time was had by all.  I now officially have
a wife.  Ahh geeze, it feels strange saying "wife"!

It was an outdoor wedding in a gazebo and my bride came escorted
in a classic convertible, (a planned secret and the crowed was
quite surprised).  She was a lot more nervous than was I.  Anyway
the ceremony was very nice and we had lots of complements.  For
the reception we had a PianoDisc with symphony playing the music
complements of a local dealer I do work for.  The dealer folks
even took up a collection for us as a gift.

For our honeymoon I arranged a seven day cruise via Carnival
Cruise Lines on the Mexican Riviera.  More details on that here:
http://www.carnival.com/tour/destination/regional_itineraries.asp?region=MEXICAN+RIVIERA&rcode=mex

Anyway it was a TOTAL blast and I highly recommend it to anyone
who has never done this.  I can't even begin to describe the
food.... WOW!  We can't wait to do it again!
Thanks again to all those who sent along the well wishings both
on the list and privately.  It was greatly appreciated!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV