Wurlitzer spinet

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:20:08 +0100

I gotta raise the same line of questioning as Dave here...your description doesnt
neccessarily mean any big fix is required. Just how bad is the problem, and just
how much work do you need to do to fix it.

Ok... I agree that on a new piano this is ... well ... quite frankly disgusting..
grin. But hey.. that seems to be life in the cheap lane (which happens to be the
busiest lane around). If you can move the flanges, and / or burn the shanks and
not cause (preferably ease) other action problems in the course of a couple
hours... well....??

What gripes me about this kind a thing is this all to common refusal on the part
of too many dealerships to ensure (and pay for) good  pre floor placement
preperation of the "instruments" they sell. Ticks me off... grin...

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.