Dampp-Chaser

Pat Neely pneely@thegrid.net
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:14:36 -0800

To those who install dampp-chasers, A customer moved and had her =
dampp-chaser unplugged so I put in a new liner  and filled it up with =
water after a bit I check the rods the de-humidifier rod was hot and the =
humidifer was cold, check to be sure the d-h was plugged in to the d-h =
side of the thermostat  it was  so why is the de-h rod getting hot in my =
climate it should rarely come on?  your input will be appreciated  Thank =
you Pat Neely