Wurlitzer spinet

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:20:30 EST

In a message dated 02/29/2000 1:35:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ulrich@rangenet.com writes:

<< Brand new, customer called for warranty tuning and I found hammers
throughout that are striking adjacent strings - obviously tuning won't solve
that one. I wrote a big estimate and suggested that since this piano has been
exchanged twice already by the store due to other problems, that they trade
up. Any other opinions?

 Roy Ulrich

How much of the hammers is striking the adjacent strings?  Can the flange be
move, or the hammer shank slightly bend with heat?

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR