A Tribute

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 06:44:12 -0500

My wife and I had to put down a very much loved pup
sometime ago. Missed him greatly!  Didn,t think there was
anyway we,d get another one. (couldn,t possibly replace him )
One day my son came home with this little American Cocker.
He adopted us right now. He,s now 17 months old, and loves
us to bits, and we him.!! We have no guilt feelings, because, it,s
like having more than one child. We laugh at this guy out loud
a lot of the time, because he is such a suck. ( my sons words )
Our grand children couldn,t wait to come visit because of this
little guy. He wiggles around like a wet noodle, and there is a
lot of laughter from all quarters. Fun to have him.

Difficult to lose a good friend!! Hope you can find another one, soon.
There is one out there that needs someone.

Carl/ Winnipeg.