Stuck to bench top

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:7:45 -0700

Dear Hotbutt:  Will you please put your pants back on before you sit on
those sticky benches.

Carl

me, I was becoming adhered to the bench. As you know, many benches are just
chock-full of music, books and bibles. This one had its hinges toward the
piano. As I stood up quickly to shift myself, the bench lid raised to my
level. The suddenness of my upright stance shifted the bench contents to
the other side and the momentum from the shifted load felled the bench to
the floor, leaving my butt and flanges exposed to the world.  I've belted
up ever since.

> John (hal fassed) Lillico, RPT
> Oakville, Ontario

--- Carl W. Meyer, Santa Clara, Ca.