lesson learned

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:41:03 -0500

Well, I DO remember spending seven hours on a piano shaped object Jim
Geiger put me to, once. It was a horrible thing, and I wanted soooooooooo
much to make it sound decent. Ha!  No such luck, of course.  So, some
progress has been made.  But with senility chasing me like a dragon, I
want three years "experience" for each year I put in......
Thanks, I'll continue to refocus, and go ahead. At least I CAN go through
twice in 90 or so minutes- a fact that rather surprised me just a few
weeks ago.
les

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.