WARNING Re: Carnage OFF TOPIC

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:32:53 EDT

 << Ahem, that would be telling now wouldn't.

        Newton (also a DOM)

 Roger Jolly wrote:

 > Who's drawers?  Just a dirty ole man with an inquiring nature. <G>
 > Sorry Newton, I really started some thing with that New Ton crack.
 >  >>

If you people who are supposed to be repectable technicians contributing to a
list for technical information can continue to fill it with this kind of
crap, you will have no basis upon which to complain about anything I have
ever written.  At least you could talk about how wonderful ET is or something.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin