shipping a piano

Doug Garman dgarman@granbury.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:53:41 -0500

I have a customer who wants to know if it would be worth shipping her =
30-year old console from Texas to her daughter in Wyoming, or if she =
should just "send her some money for a piano."  I'll be seeing the piano =
tomorrow for the first time, so I can't speak to its condition.

I need information on long distance piano movers and any other =
information/advice you might offer your customers when considering such =
a move.

Doug Garman