lesson learned

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:06:06 -0500

I can't, for the life of me, figure how people can go through a piano two
times in under an hour!  I've managed an hour and a half, but twice in an
hour boggles my mind, though I do realize I'm to slow on the first pass.

	Thanks for all the responses to my quandry.  I think I'll try to catch
some folks at the convention, and get some experiential data on string
stretch, pitch raising, stability, etc. etc. Too much to learn for an old
man who's being overtaken by senility faster than I'd like to
admit...........  Of course, overtaken by stupidity, too, as I'm moving
pianos at the convention.....   Probably should have my head examined,
but I already know what the results would be-

les bartlett
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.