Carnage

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:43:39 EDT

<<"carnage is what happens
when homicidal maniacs indulge their fantasies in a public place with weapons
of destruction in their
hands"...................................................
"Andrew Carnegie, on the other hand, built a
lovely place for the performance of music and other arts.  It breaks my
Hart.">>

Oh I don't know Paul "carnage" hall might be appropiate after all. ole Andrew
was responsible for many deaths of Union organizers, workers and even Deputy
sheriffs, particuarly in Pittsburgh on "black thursday" in an action that
truly could be called an occasion of "carnage" with weapons of
destruction.....of course ole Andrew had hied himself off to Europe and left
a rented overseer to do his dirty work...kept his hands clean and now we
think it is marvelous that there is a "Carngie Hall"! built with money
obtained by killing union organizers, squeezing the workers and their
families through paying starvation wages and having a monoploy for railroad
bridge and rail work............................
 "some' of the persons who perform at carnage are really great but the hall
ain't.

So once again even if Newton was wrong he is right.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)
and no, I'm not a liberal or a Democrat. :-)