Convention questions

Don Rose drose@dlcwest.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:25:41 -0600

Hi Carol,

From: concierge@hyatt.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:29:30 -0500
Subject: Re: About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts [HYT2000062400000105]
To: drose@dlcwest.com

Thank you for your message.  At Hyatt we are always pleased to hear from
our guests, and welcome this opportunity to be of service.

Transportation is available for Hyatt Crystal City to AMtrak station.
Must be arrange by hotel directly.
Taxi Approx. $12

Please let us know if we may assist you further.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt.

>>> <concierge-reply@hyatt.com> 06/24/00 02:07PM >>>
Sender          : drose@dlcwest.com
Tracking Number : HYT200006240000010592857
Pool            : .Hyatt General Sales/Resv.
Sent to         : concierge@hyatt.com
Date            : 6/24/00 2:07 PM
---

About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts

Full Name and Address:

Don Rose

3004 Grant Rd
Regina
SK
Canada
S4S5G7

Contact Telephone Number:
306-352-3620

Contact Fax Number (if any):

E-mail Address: drose@dlcwest.com

Hotel Property Name: H Y A T T   R E G E N C Y   C R Y S T A L   C I T Y
Arrival Date: July 4
Departure Date: July 9
Reason for Trip:

Comments:
Is there a shuttle from Hyatt  Regency  Crystal City to the Amtrak Station?
If not is there a hotel Limo? And if not what should I expect to pay for
taxi fare. What would be the travel time?

I realy wihs you had a regular email address on each hotel's page.

1. This mail has originated from Hyatt Hotels and Resorts internet site,
 http://www.hyatt.com/ maintained by Open World.
2. E-mail webmaster@openworld.co.uk if you have any problems with this mail.

At 10:43 AM 06/27/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>I seriously doubt that any hotel in Arlington is going to run shuttle
>service to Amtrack.
Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/