Knabe grand reputation

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:45:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 8:02:36 AM Central Daylight Time, Ray@Bentley.net
writes:

<< THE piano that has caused me the most grief in my 23 years as a piano
 technician is a Knabe built about 1975.  >>

These were some of the last ones to come out of the Aeolian factory before it
finally shut down. I have experienced the same problems on other Aeolian
products from that era.

As Del and other have stated, the older Knabe were great instruments. I too
have rebuilt a number of them with great success. The new ones, build by
Young Chang, are also of good quality. But like any instrument today, it does
need to be prepped.

Willem