Steinway style rep lever springs

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:55:33 -0400

Jim & Avery,

Sorry, I've made a mistake.  I'll tell you what I saw...

I used to do quite a bit of ordering from the Apsco catalog.  I was looking
for a set of wippens a while back and happened upon a listing for Renner
wippens for Steinway, and then the next listing was Renner wippens for
Steinway with adjusting screws.  But upon looking in the price list, all I
found was that heartbreaking word, "discontinued".

Evidently, I made the mistake of believing that since Apsco discontinued it,
that it was no longer available.  But now that I found a Renner price sheet,
the Steinway wippens with the fine adjustment screw are listed!  (I also now
see an item called "Steinway Turbo".  I can't wait to find out what that one
is!

Anyway, sorry for the misinformation.  I  stand corrected.  :-)

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net