Steinway style rep lever springs

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:07:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/2000 11:40:16 PM, Brian wrote:

<<At one time, I saw a repetition made specifically for the Steinway piano

(was it Renner that made it, perhaps??) advertised for sale as a replacement

part that did indeed have the adjustment screw you referred to.>>

Brian;
 Renner does in fact still sell this repetition and it is my repetition of
choice when it will fit geometrically with what I am working on be it S&S,
Baldwin, M&H, etc., etc................................Great
quality..excellent service..good people.
Jim Bryant (FL)