The Journal

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:26:37 -0400

Dear Jeannie,

Thank you for forwarding this along.  And please thank Steve Brady for me as
well.

I truly appreciate his taking the time to let us know what's going on behind
the scenes.

It is easy to grow impatient and restless, especially when we don't have any
concept of why something might be delayed a bit.  But seeing a little
glimpse of what else happens at the home office adds a new perspective that
we wouldn't ever see if you hadn't mentioned a few of those things.

The people you've mentioned sound like excellent new sources of input to an
already good Journal publication.  I am looking forward to the coming issues
more than ever.  :-)

Once again, I extend my heart-felt thanks.

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net