Smoke Damage

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:17:05 -0400

>Well, I took a class in Orlando at the national a few years back where we
>were warned against placing a piano in an Ozone room (or tent ). The
>instructor was James Schmitt.
>
>Phil Romano
>romanop@attglobal.net

Phil,

Until I know what James Schmitt was referring to, I can only refer you back to my belief that ozone and oxygen would have the same effect regarding corrosion. I just can't understand why a purifier (ozone) would cause corrosion moreso than oxygen.

I believe Los Angeles purifies their water supply with ozone. Does that mean PTG has a lot of "corrosive" members there?

It could be argued!!!!

John Lillico, RPT
Ozoneville, Ontario