Note ID - & Tunelab

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:15:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2000 10:12:24 AM, Ron wrote:

<<"A guy can only support and maintain so much ignorance.">>

Ron;
 I've got bad news and I've got good news...which do you want first?
I thought you would say that! :-)
a. The bad news is that we 'all' have an infinite capacity for ignorance.
b. The good news is that we also have an infinite capacity for knowledge.
c. The frustrating news is that the more we know, the more we know we don't
know and this is a geometrically progressive curve.
Ya know? kinda like one ! is worth two ?? but two !! is worth five ????? :-)
ignorance central.........