Everett Model/Scale Number

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:16:29 -0500

Bill:

There was also a Model 11N scale that has a different scale.  One of the models has 2 wrapped unisons on the treble bridge, the other 4.  I think it's the 11N that has 4 but it's been a while since I worked on one.  I discussed it with the string people at Schaff after I got the wrong strings for an 11N and they were familiar with it.

dave

On 6/21/00 at 10:04 PM Bill Ballard wrote:

>Who has the model number for the Everett 45" studio upright made by Yamaha
>in this country in the 80s. This one is 1984. Schaff says there is a model
>number for which individual bass string can be ordered. Yamaha doesn't
>remember anything that far back.
>
>Bill Ballard, RPT
>New Hampshire Chapter, PTG
>
>"I'll play it and tell you what it is later...."
>    ...........Miles Davis

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net
Meadows School of the Arts