The Journal

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:56:37 -0400

I received mine the same day you did, Clyde.

Brings me to a question... <don't have a heart attack from that surprise>

What factors determine whether the Journal will get mailed out on time?  I
have no concept of what it takes, so I'm not being critical.  I have noticed
that there are some magazines that I've subscribed to over the years that I
could almost set my watch by, and others that are much less predictable.

If we do ask for a Journal that's of similar content as to what we now get,
are we being unreasonable to ask for it to happen on a schedule?  (I don't
know the answer to that, or the surrounding issues, I'm just asking, not
accusing.??)

The question has long since been asked, what's up?  Does anyone have the
'inside scoup'?

You know,... the inquiring mind thingie...

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net