pocket liners?

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:05:59 -0700

Pat,
I found these several years ago at Office Max or Staples.  They were my
traditional gift for my dad in the 50's for father's day.  I got a pack
of three and just sent the last one off to him this year.   Also, years
ago, PTG had these available with the round logo printed on the flap the
goes outside the shirt.  Good Luck.

Larry