Upcoming MPT Convention

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:37:42 EDT

  My husband is Jack Hamilton, but I'm the e-mailer (and otherwise mailer) at
this household/business/zoo. We'd like everyone to know that the MPT
convention will be held here in Dayton, Ohio, August 3-6, 2000. We have a
pleasant site picked out so everyone can relax. In the vicinity can be found
a huge shopping mall, every restaurant chain one might be able to think of, a
lush arboretum, and one of the early flyers built by Daytonians Wilbur and
Orville Wright. Classes will focus on touchweighting, quick cabinet
touch-ups, one technician's solutions to those pesky metal bracket problems,
and the ins and outs of tuning for a large university. We'll have field trips
to GRK piano furniture manufacturing and the University of Dayton.

I've been meaning to get this e-mail together, but I'm busy trying to get
some sweet door prizes for everyone (C'mon, admit it, that's what you really
want)!

All interested parties should e-mail, snail mail, or call. Here's the info:

Jack and Cindy Hamilton

2732 Wayland Avenue

Dayton, Ohio  45420

(937) 254-4727 (phone *OR* fax)