Smoke Damaged Piano..or where to locate Dave Swartz..

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:53:30 -0400

I have in my possession a 'smoke-damaged piano'(5' Story And Clark). I searched
the archives and found Dave Swartz mentioned more than once - but when I tried to
contact him via the e-mail address associated with his name, it bounced..then I
went to his web site-www.majesticpiano.com - no such animal..

then I tried to call his 'office' number in Minn. and a female voice on the
answering machine did not mention his name as one of the people who would be
available at the 'office' number...called his 'shop' number - constant busy
signal...the same addresses and phone numbers are listed for him in the current
PTG Membership Directory.

..so I have done my initial leg work on this trying to contact someone who has
experience with this type of work..is there anyone else reading this e-mail that
has this type of experience(smoke removal from a piano)?

ALL answers are greatly appreciated in advance.

Rook