Sore Thumb

Radd, Dorothy Dorothy.Radd@uwsp.edu
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:50:41 -0500

UW Stevens Point
Stevens Point, WI 54481
-----Original Message-----
From: staytuned@idirect.com [mailto:staytuned@idirect.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 9:02 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Sore Thumb

Dr. Ron and others,

I've developed a sore thumb this past week. The pain is at the base of my
left thumb. Being a right-handed tuner it sure makes it difficult to check
my work with tenths as the stretch is a bit much.

Has anyone in the 59 plus age group experienced this? Could it be arthritis?

I had a rotater problem in my right shoulder a year ago, but it seems to
have mended on its own.

Don't tell me it's time to retire just yet. I won't even be out of debt
until 65!!

John Lillico, RPT,
Oakville, Ontario