Another rabbit trail

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:32:33 -0500

>Friends,
>I agree that the ear is truly remarkable.  It is so intricate with those
little
>bones and things.  That is why I have trouble trying to make myself believe
>that
>it either designed itself or just evolved by chance.  Actually, I don't even
>try; it just doesn't make sense to me.
>
>Regards,
>Clyde

Hi Clyde,
The ears are just the meat and bone transducer acting as one of the input
devices to the real magic - the multi purpose real time conceptualizer in
the meat computer residing between those ears. It's not our ears that
define our tunings, it's that chunk of gray stuff with no moving parts at all.

Ron N