Fw: Brochures

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:22:12 -0700

I don't bother putting my name and address to the ones I give to clients
though I probably should since they may share it with friends and
relatives.  I do put it on the ones  I leave locally, but will not be
putting it on the ones in areas I do not serve.  My interest in leaving
the brouchures in those areas is to increase public awareness rather than
promoting myself.

Larry