Customer Ratio/how about the customer's view on this

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:27:20 -0700

Check out Steinway's web site, care of the piano.  Under tuning it states
that the piano should be tuned AT LEAST! 3-4 times a year.  What's better
for my client IS better for my wallet.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoneix, AZ