Customer Ratio

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:55:50 -0700

Twice a year or more is recommended by all manufacturers.  Some of them
even state this on their web sites.

 How come people trust a salesman who tells them that their piano seldom
needs tuning because it is so well built. and then they have a piano
tooner tell them that once a year is okay.

Yet, that same person hearing that their car only needs oil changes when
it runs out of oil or every 5 years, will NOT believe that mechanic or
salesman!!

BOY,  have we NOT done our job.

Larry Messerly, RPT (Really Pretty Terrific!)