Piano 300, Chickens and dogs and hide glue

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:52:00 -0600

OKAY okay, I'll waste the bandwidth and retell the hide glue story of  the
rancher customer that bought mama a new grand from me a couple of years
ago. During set-up, he said something to the effect that at that price, he
coulda got a nice horse. I pointed out the vast use of hide glue, and told
him he had!

SeeYa at national,
Guy