Left Handed Nuts!

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 13:04:23 EDT

EtAl;
 I am in need of some left handed or 'reverse threaded' nuts...specifically
in size 1/2" X 20. After searching all my catalogs and the World Wide Wait I
have found plenty of sites that are ....shall we say 'different' :-) such as
"lefties and descent into darkness" ???? And places where I can special order
several thousands of "custom" nuts...the hardware type :-), but none where I
can find/buy just a dozen or so..............any sources or ideas out
there.....about the "hardware" type nuts-???
Jim Bryant