Insurance Recommendations

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:58:43 -0700

David,
Why not call Jerry Kiser, at Potter, Leonard/ Olympic Insurance.
425-486-4334.  He is the program manager for the Piano Technicians Guild
Members.  He has the experience working with other Guild members and
their insurance needs.  (He's got my business.)

Larry Messerly, RPT WRVP
Prescott/Phoenix, AZ