chicken feed / wheat / business card totaly off topic

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:34:25 -0500

The comment about buying second hand wheat made me think of the back of a
tuners business card I saw years ago. It was something like this:

Buying first class material and workmanship is like buying grain. If you
desire clean first quality grain you have to pay a reasonable and fair
price, However if you can be content with grain that has already been
through the horse, well, the price for that is a bit cheaper

John Dewey.