SAT

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:41:54 -0400

 Ed Carwithen said:

> Hooray!!!
>
>   I have finally been able to retire from teaching band and choir and can
> now indulge myself by going FULL TIME in Piano Tuning and Service!
>
>  What a relief.

Ed, there's at least 100 jokes that could be filled in this space by at least
15-20 of us regular kinda full-timers who frequent this list..but for fear of the
wrath of those who prefer this forum stay as technical as possible, I will simply
offer my congratulations and my condolences all in the same breath...there - i
got one in!

Rook