SAT

Ed Carwithen edwithen@oregontrail.net
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:04:36 -0700

Hooray!!!

  I have finally been able to retire from teaching band and choir and can
now indulge myself by going FULL TIME in Piano Tuning and Service!

 What a relief.

  Now...

Does anyone have a used SAT I   that I can use for a back up?
Yes, I can tune aurally, but most of the pianos in this area are OLD, and
almost always need a pitch raise.  With my SAT I am times faster.  I don't
want to discover one morning that my SAT needs an overhaul, and I don't
have a backup.

If you know of one, I would appreciate the info.

Ed Carwithen
John Day, OR