MAC vs PC (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:59:39 -0400

At 8:17 PM -0400 6/15/00, JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:
>In a message dated 6/14/2000 11:38:41 AM, Bill Ballard wrote:
>
><<"He did get the "don't" part right.
>Bill Ballard, RPT">>
>
>Bill;
> Think you so much for your support it is always heartwarming to find someone
>who is not 'chicken' to separate the 'wheat' from the chaff. :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Sorry for the typo, Jim Dear. What I meant to say was, "right for that part
of the country".   ;-}

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"Lydia thinks she knows everything, and Lyle thinks he owns the place"
    ...........The outgoing staff technician to the new guy, concerning the
resident artiste/pianist and the Chief Custodian