chicken feed / wheat totaly off topic

Ola Andersson pianoola9@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:08:30 GMT

Well I don't give up. And I have been calling around today.

The farmes run everything here in the same coporation.
I called them and they said

-"We don't sell weat seed in good years because then we use it for bread but
in bad years you can buy it for animals"

??????!

Another one said: -"you can buy half seed"
I said to to make half seed you use whole seed? Can't I buy whole seed?

??????????????

Next one said -"You can't buy corn because of the import regulations. The
Norwigian goverment want us to sell more of our own produced weat"

-"So I can't buy corn because you want me to buy weat and I cant buy weat?"

-"Well there's a place you can buy second hand..."

What do you call organisations like that in the states. Gangsters?

Next problem is to slaughter them. Thats against the law to. I have to take
them to a place ten hours from here if I'm going to sell them for a
restuarant who wants them. And this is Norways second biggest city.
But I'm not giving up.

Brian
My chicken is big silver wyandottes.
We have to keep in touch.