English lesson required by Tony from UK?

Tony Court Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:45:16 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <JIMRPT@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re: English lesson required by Tony from UK?

> In a message dated 6/12/2000 12:51:20 PM, Tony "the Ring" Tiger wrote:
>
> <<Firstly, my appologies to any one on the list who was offended in any
way by

> my unwitting "ring in">>
>
> Well Sir since I was the purported "ringer" you were discussing I should
be
> the only one upset and I am not in the least..........so there!
> Ve haf your name, ve know who your relatives are and ve know wher you
> Jim Bryant (FL)
>Well Jim,
All this is very reassuring, but unfortunately you bring us full circle on
the matter of sheep and goats. In an aussie sheep sheering shed, the
"ringer" is the guy who can shear the most sheep the best in the quickest
time,( my education grows by leaps and bounds).
At this point I perform an almost perfect "issue duck".............and don't
ask me who I'm calling duck, Ican't bear it!
Regards, Tony.