ETD Question

Ted Simmons ted@yourlink.net
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:03:50 -0700

Here's what my home-made PTJ index has for Steve Fairchild's temperament
articles:     "The Fairchild Temperament"    Jan 1975 p12
              "Temperament by Steve Fairchild"    Feb 1975 p13
              "Supertemperament by Steve Fairchild"    Apr 1989 p26
              "Supertemperament by Steve Fairchild"    May 1989 p25
Hope this helps.

Ted Simmons