English lesson required by Tony from UK?

Robin Stevens pianotun@globalfreeway.com.au
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:46:10 +0930

Tony the term "RING IN" is a term to describe someone who has entered a
site, or group of people who are at the opposite end of the spectrum to that
persons interests or knowledge.

I.E. A American at a English football match.
      A self employed Piano Tuner at a millionaires club. (unless tuning the
piano)

Hope that I have been of assistance in explaining a "Aussie slang term"

I just hope that now you do not ask for the meaning of the word "slang". If
so feel free to contact me so that we can keep our different understandings
of the "English" language on the same level.

Regards
Robin Aussie)