RPT Technical Exam testing jigs

Cliff Lesher lesher@jdweb.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:50:06 -0400

List,

I see the same thing Jim Bryant sees.

I think the display may depend on the receiving browser or machine that
displays the webpage.  It seems that a line-feed command gets omitted on
mine, thereby placing the pricing headings opposite from those intended.

Jim Bryant, I'm using a Mac with Internet Explorer 4.5.  How 'bout you?

Cliff Lesher
Lewisburg, PA