RPT Technical Exam testing jigs

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:26:15 -0600

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:20:06 -0400 "Michael McCoy"
<mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net> writes:
> Hi All,
>
>  This is to announce the availability of the official PTG testing
> models.
>
>  Additional details, pricing and pictures are available at the
> following Web page.
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~mjmccoyrpt/jigweb.html
>
> For you Juno non-web users,
**Thanks Mike, but there are no non-Web Juno users that I know of as the
basic free Juno email service also allows free web access - complete with
attachment sending and receiving abilities.  It has been that way for
about 6 months, maybe longer.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
pianoserv440@juno.com