Whoo!!! (hang about)

Robin Stevens pianotun@globalfreeway.com.au
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 08:15:20 +0930

List....... I think we have a RING IN HERE, this dude sounds to be too much
at the cutting edge to be a ornery "Piano Tooner.....or....maybe the dreaded
"Tuned too many Pianos " disease has finally got him.
Robin (Aussie)
(Jim wrote)

Ah Rob!
 Not only are you an insensitive brute, ethnically speaking, but.... but NOW
you are mixing your "doohickeys" and "thingees".  You in fact did NOT say
"@&%#%!!" what you said was ,"@&%#%*!!", which is an entirely different
thingee,..... that is entirely different doohickey for Dave. :-)  Now to a
world class PC expert the "*" being circular,indicates a global reference,
i.e., ALL of anything...in the instant case the interpretation could be that
'ALL Chinese pianos are "@&%#%!!" and since you said it..ergo you said ALL.
  OK? got that?
 Now the fact that you also used the noun form/indefinite article "a", which
is definitely a limiter in scope, in conjunction with the immediately
following pronoun/adjective, "this" which is a specific identifier, shall
not
be an excuse for your gross insensitivity.
 We shall read what we read rather than read what you wrote ....it has ever
been thus and thus shall ever be Butterfly...said another way.... It ain't
yo
problem Rob.

Cept of course y'all gonna have to retract yo "no retraction" statement
cause
you din said what yu'ns said you said....right? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)