Bridge Pin/Epoxy Question

Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:39:44 +0200

I have personally had the best luck with useing a syringe (sheeshh... is
that spelled wrong ?? grin).. you know one of those needle things doctors
like so much sticking into people. You take the needle out of course and
then the hole is big enough, but not to big. But if you are carefull you
can pour it in from an appropriate container, or drip it in off the end of
some thin wire. I prefer the first method as I can get it deep into the
hole very quickly.

Am looking forward to seeing any bright ideas I havent run into on this one
from the others on the list.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.